You are either a “HAVE” or a “HAVE NOT.”
Plain and simple, you have what you want living and loving life to the fullest. Or you don’t and you’re frustrated, discouraged, and making excuses for why you are struggling in life, there’s no in between.
So, what’s the difference?
- The HAVEs
- Understand the difference between a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset. Picking the Growth Mindset to mature and succeed.
- Understand that finely tuned skill sets are the key to improving and being successful in business or whatever they pursue in life.
- Understand that listening to their Heart and Intuition is like having the greatest GURU ever born in their back pocket guiding them every step of the way.
On the other hand:
- The HAVE NOTs
- Are stuck in their childhood beliefs from parents, other people, and the world of media opinions today that are constantly telling them they CAN’T. When in fact they have the same opportunity as anyone else.
- Are stuck with the belief that they are physically hindered from making huge accomplishments in careers, finances, relationships, and health. The reason being that they don’t have the genetic makeup to be great. They possess some kind of DUMB GENE in their body.
- Are convinced that their destiny has already been written and there’s nothing they can do to change it. It’s Written In Stone.
If you don’t think you have what it takes and you’ve been given the short end of the stick in life, read real carefully these next few lines.
“Do you understand how precious that is? For a guy who can’t move from the neck down to buy his father a car? And the best part is, I’m not making money blogging doing mindless drudgery. I’m changing people’s lives. I can’t really believe it. Normally, a guy like me would be wasting away in a nursing home somewhere, watching television and waiting to die, but here I am speaking into a microphone and essentially getting paid to change the world. If my fingers worked, I’d pinch myself.” Jon Morrow (Paralyzed from the neck down – one of the most successful bloggers in the world today)
Moral of This Post:
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO (MINDSET)!
You can build your own online business and be successful, You Can!
You can travel all over the world enjoying life, You Can!
You want to dedicate your every hour to helping people and making the world a better place? You Can!
What can you accomplish if you really set your mind to it?
My guess: pretty much anything.
Never stop believing in yourself.
Have questions, comments, agree or not let here from you J