Online Business Success is not always about the money. Sometimes it’s about becoming the individual you want to be and overcoming the fears in your life to do it. Being mediocre in life is easy but being someone that makes a difference takes courage…
Success Online begins with your Dreams.
They create new ideas through the generation of random thought mutations. Some of these may be rejected by the mind as useless, while others may be seen as valuable and retained.
These valuable ideas cause our minds to generate reasonable grounds for belief that stirs the exceptional intellect or creative powers that reside within each one of us.
Age is of no consequence when looking at creating an online business. Dreams and the burning desire to achieve them are the main traits needed. Yet there are two other traits that need not be left out that are just as vital and they are persistence and failure.
Dreams, Desires, and Persistence are traits I can understand that are needed to engineer a major change but how in the world can failures be helpful much less vital. Failure may seem to be out of place here but I assure you it may be the most important trait of all next to our initial Dreams.
Let me explain by taking a look at a few great entrepreneurs of our past and present that to them failure was not an option.
– Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.”
– Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.”
– Albert Einstein clashed with authorities and resented the school regimen. He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict educational situations. He wrote his first scientific work, “The Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields at the age of 15.
He once stated that I never allow myself to become discouraged under any circumstances. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are:
- First – hard work
- Second – stick-to-activeness
- Third – common sense.
Einstein believed that the human race acts as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
– Thomas A. Edison is known for the invention of the Light Bulb. He made over 10,000 attempts before he discovered a carbonized bamboo filament that could last over 1200 hours.
When asked about the frustration of all his failures he responded “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10, 000 ways that won’t work.”
Another quote was “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” Edison is credited with 1093 US Patents to his name.
These individuals have no more or no less than what you possess right now other than the courage to take a risk.
I’m sure you have knowledge, skills and talents that you excel in that others would love to benefit from. Take this knowledge and stick to a single theme that you know and love. Focus most of your energy on becoming the “expert” in that field.
Remember the traits of the entrepreneurs mentioned above?
None of them mentioned age, that’s because anyone has the ability to start a business or change. But not everyone has the burning desire to try and accomplish the Dreams that are filling their minds with hope and excitement.
Fear of Failure is the number one reason individuals would rather live in mediocrity than embark on the exciting adventure of making a major change or running their own business.
Fear invades our minds and sticks its ugly head up to tell us that taking the risk of change is not secure, no stability. Let’s take a look at our security in today’s workforce.
Freelancing or Independent Contractors according to the US Department of Labor make up approximately 46.6 million workers in the US. That translates to over 30% of the US workforce.
In the past Three Years the reason this figure has risen at such an enormous rate is because companies want to generate more profit for the shareholder or owners so they have outsourced jobs to the tune of 22% to keep from paying benefits, pension and medical cost.
So where is your security?
Remember your dream online business is important not only to you but to the public as well. So do as all the great entrepreneurs do and go for the career you desire.
Dreams Do Come True To Those That Take Action!