The power of the mind truly has no boundaries when mixed with a definite purpose, determination and a burning desire to succeed. But how would you know this? You have been told your whole life who to be, what to be, when to be and where to be.
That’s why you’re having the problems in life that you are having, it’s not your true life that you are living, it’s the life that our society wants you to live.
So if you will just get Fired Up! about finding out what you really want out of life the power of the mind will do the rest. Your mind power will literally turn thoughts into reality and give you the life that you desire.
Oh, a bunch of crap-o-la you say!
Well answer this question then; why do professional athletes in all major sports pay millions of dollars (that’s over $1,000,000.00 a bunch of zeros) to Sports Psychologist to help them mentally prepare for their games, matches or what ever?
Answer; Plain and simple, to overcome the mental issues between their ears that are holding them back from being the best they can be in that sport.
So if Professional Athletes pay trainers millions to get them physically prepared and sports psychologist millions to get them mentally prepared don’t you think it might be of some use to understand how the power of the mind can help you get prepared in life?
But athletes don’t just consult sports psychologists when they’re having difficulties. Sport psychologists can also help athletes:
- Enhance performance – mental strategies, such as visualization can help athletes overcome obstacles and achieve their full potential.
- Cope with the pressures of competition – can help at all levels deal with pressure from parents, coaches or even their own expectations.
- Recover from injuries – need help tolerating pain or adjusting to being sidelined.
- Keep up an exercise program – can help these individuals increase their motivation and tackle any related concerns.
- Enjoy sports – Sports organizations for young people may hire a sport psychologist to educate coaches about how to help kids enjoy sports and how to promote healthy self-esteem in participants.
Okay, enough about athletes, so where do you start? There are 4 areas you need to be aware of before you will be able to activate your mind power.
I’m sorry I said before, you will be able to activate your mind power, when in truth it is already activated you’re just not putting it to use or better yet into beneficial use in your life today.
Back to the 4 areas of awareness, they can help you better understand why you think and react to life’s situations the way you do. We have touched on this a little bit in the “Who Am I Self Image” area of this site but here we are looking at the power of the mind in more detail.
These 4 areas include:
- The Conscious Mind
- The Subconscious Mind
- Fear Is The Mind Killer
- Mind Body and Spirit
Until you come to the realization that you control your destiny in life through the power of the mind you will not have that fulfilled rewarding life that you so desperately desire.
So stay with me here and let’s get Fired Up! about getting you on the right track to fulfilling your life desires through Mind Power – The Power of The Mind